2015 - Bayliner - 180 Bowrider
Fresh Water Tanks:
Fresh Water Capacity:
Fresh Water Tank:
Fresh Water Heater Capacity:
Holding Tank Capacity:
Number of single berths:
Number of twin berths:
Number of double berths:
Number of cabins:
Number of heads:
Sporty looks, tons of storage, a smooth ride and an attractive price put the 180 in a class of its own. Savor long days on the water thanks to the fuel-efficient standard 90-hp Mercury OptiMax. Exceptional cockpit space, a helm seat with flip-up bolster and an optional watersports pylon keep the crew comfy, energized and eager for more.
- Go ahead, beach the 180 on your favorite sandy shores. Textured-grip surface along the forward gunnel ensures firm footing when you climb in or out.
- The 180's easy-to-read dash panel is treated with non-glare coating so the captain is always in command.
- A spacious cockpit and versatile seating allow up to a crew of seven to come along.
- The 180's port console includes stereo controls and a self-draining glove box/cooler perfect for stowing refreshments.
- Storage abounds on the 180, including under the cockpit floor. Keep skis, life jackets and other toys tucked away when not in use.
- Aft Bench Seating
- Beverage Holders
- Glove Box, Port
- Helm Bucket Seat w/Slider
- In-Floor Ski/Wakeboard Storage
- Port Back-to-Back Seat - Converts to Sunlounge
- 90 HP DFI, Mercury Optimax
- 500-gph Bilge Pump
- 12V Accessory Outlet
- Fuel Gauge
- Padded Steering Wheel
- Side-Mounted Engine Controls w/Trim & Tilt Switch in Handle
- Tilt Steering
- Waterproof 120-watt Satellite-Ready AM/FM Stereo w/Audio Input for iPod & Mp3
- 12V Navigation Lights
- Arctic White Hull & Deck w/Black Hull Stripe
- Bow & Transom Eyes
- Integral Transom Platform w/Ladder
- Mooring Cleats
- Safety Handholds
- Vinyl Gunwale Molding
- Wraparound Windshield w/Safety Glass & Opening Center Section
- Single-Axle Black Painted w/Tongue Jack & Swing-Away Tongue
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.